When it comes to entertaining, we all want our friends to have a good time. But what happens when you're the one hosting the party? The pressure is on to make sure everything is perfect. But don't worry, we're here to help. With our top tips, you can be the host with the most - without breaking a sweat.
1. Make a guest list and send out invitations in advance. This will give your guests time to RSVP and plan their schedules accordingly. Plus, it'll give you a chance to get an accurate headcount so you can plan your food and drink accordingly.
2. Create a playlist of songs that everyone will enjoy. You don't want your party to be too loud or too low-key - strike a balance so everyone can have a good time. Music is a great way to set the tone for the evening.
3. Decorate your space with One Kings Lane accessories. From table runners to candles, they have everything you need to make your space look chic and stylish. These are a few of our faves!
Cabbage Dinner Plate, Beige | $40
Rendered in a cabbage motif, this rustic majolica earthenware plate is welcome any time at our table. It's also dishwasher and microwave safe making the clean up an absolute breeze
S/4 Metallic Dinner Napkin, Natural/Gold, $180
With its golden hue and metallic accents, this linen dinner napkin adds just a hint of sparkle to the table.
5-Pc Stile Place Setting, Tan, $295
Stile is Italian for "style," something this five-piece place setting has in spades. Each piece—salad and dinner forks, coffee and soup spoons, and dinner knife—is crafted in Italy of dishwasher-safe 18/10 stainless steel.
4. Prepare some delicious snacks and drinks for your guests. We love these Reign Martini Glasses to offer cocktails at the start and these Essence Red Wine glasses to enjoy with your meal! Finger foods are always a hit, and you can never go wrong with serving wine and cheese.
5. Have fun! The most important part of entertaining is enjoying yourself. If you're not having fun, neither will your guests. Relax and let the good times roll.
By following these simple tips, you can be the best host around - without breaking a sweat! With One Kings Lane by your side, hosting will be a breeze - and your friends will be clamoring to come back for more good times. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!